Create Tech Ticket →
Ad Request →
Software Training →
Frequently Asked Questions
Connection Q & A
Why does my LED Sign software shows offline?
Which is named like this: [client name-LED AP]
- Please go to the taskbar of your laptop.
- Go to the Wi-Fi settings.
- Locate your LED Sign wifi name. If it does not show your LED Wifi name, make sure that you get closer to your LED Sign.
- Click on the wifi name and connect.
- It will then say that there is no internet secured and will give you the option to disconnect.
- After you see these settings please go to your LED sign software.
- Please refresh the software to see if your device is now connected.
LED Display Q & A
How do I get someone to service my sign?
The best way to have someone service your sign is to create a tech ticket. It allows you to upload images so our technicians can better diagnose the issue. Once our technicians diagnose the issue we will set up a time and date to go out on a service call.
How do I submit a tech ticket?
The best way to get technical support for your LED sign is to create a tech ticket. It allows you to upload images so our technicians can better diagnose the issue.
Why are there sections out on my LED Sign?
There are many reasons why you may have sections such as:
- power set up
- bad weather
In order to better service the issue, you will have to submit a tech ticket with an attached picture so our technicians can diagnose the issue.
Software Q & A
Need to schedule a software training?
Are you new to managing your LED sign or need a refresher course? If so, you need to schedule a software training. Use the link to access our software training availability calendar to set up a time and date.
How long is a software training?
Typically software training will take about 30 min – 1 hour. We go over the best practices and settings of how to use your LED software.
Ad Requests Q & A
What is the turnaround when I request content creation?
The turnaround depends on the content creation package that you have if any. If you do not know or have one please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to for further information.
- If you submit your ad after 3 pm central time an extra day will be added to your turnaround.
- The day you requested your ad does not count as one of your turnaround days.
- Depending on what parameters you have chosen, our team will send you back your ad no later than the end of the day.
How do I know what content creation package I have?
Please email us at email@example.com to see what content creation package you have if any. If you do not have a content creation package, we can offer you one that best fits your business needs.
Need to request a new advertisement?
If you need to submit a new ad request, please use our online form as no email requests will be accepted. Please make sure you have a “Content Creation Package” when you bought your LED Sign otherwise our team will not create them when verifying your account.
Need to request an ad edit?
If you have an ad edit, it is best to use our online form. Please allow 2-3 business days for your ad edit if not sooner.
What files should I provide for my ad request?
High-quality files are recommended for your LED Sign. The great thing about LED Partners is that we will test your ad before we send it to you so if your image does not look right our team will let you know.
You can provide our team with the following file formats:
.JPEG .PNG .EPS and .PDF
Please click an issue below start your diagnose
FOR BETTER RESULTS USE GOOGLE CHROME BROWSER
LED Display Issues
Click to submit an ad request.